Live Interview Via Zoom ( Facilitating English Through Drama ) With the Director of Education of EDUNION-UK Mr. Sean Hughes
Innovating and defining new strategies and pedagogical approaches are key to ensure that students (future leaders) acquire the required knowledge and skills to overcome the 21st-century challenges and to become lifelong learners. Drama is a leading pedagogical avenue that facilitators (teachers) can rely on to establish a 21st-century student-centered and differentiated learning/facilitating habitat, especially for language and arts-based subjects.
Facilitating English Through Drama
During this interactive live discussion, the internationally acclaimed educator and Director of Education, EDUNION UK, Mr. Sean Hughes will elaborate, unveil, and interpret the latest innovative teaching/facilitating approaches and strategies to facilitate English to students through drama. Drama is a key pedagogical pillars of Art and Education.
- Creating a student-centered differentiated facilitating/learning environment
- Nurturing the 21stcentury learner profile traits in students
- Facilitating and not teaching with classrooms without borders
- Implementing STEAM education
- Establishing real-life based education
- Reaching the one subject called knowledge crucial benchmark
- Simplifying the differentiation process
Director of Education,
2021.06.05 l Saturday l 11:00 Dubai Time @ 15:00 Beijing Time
Free of Charge