Live Interview: Fusion Education – A New Approach in Education for the 21st Century Lifelong Learner on Nov. 27 With The Internationally Acclaimed Educator : Mr. Luc Pauwels
Fusion Education – A New Approach in Education for the 21st Century Lifelong Learner
This interactive live discussion will feature the internationally acclaimed educator, educational leader, workshop leader, and expert in 21st century K-12 education, Mr. Luc Pauwels. He will define Fusion Education and explore its importance through the following topics (supported by real-life scenarios):
- Why Fusion Education is considered a major catalyst for innovation and creativity.
- The appropriate Fusion Education framework to support teachers (facilitators) in all their tasks.
- How Fusion Education is a useful tool for co-teaching.
- How Fusion Education can help overcome major classroom management challenges for teachers (facilitators)
- Fusion Education’s essential role in simplifying the implementation of:
- One Subject Called Knowledge Approach
- Classrooms Without Borders
- STEAM Education
- Student-Centered Differentiated Classrooms
Luc Pauwels was born in Belgium in 1964 and is currently based in Wuhan, China. He is a passionate educator with more than 30 years of experience in developing, managing, and leading schools in Europe, Asia, and Africa. During his practice as a school leader and developer, Luc has always put the students at the center of the teaching and learning process. He believes and advocates that students, schools, and parents are connected through a collaborative triangle. The relationship between the student and school as well as the student and parent is typically strong, but the parent and school partnership is often overlooked. It is crucial to develop healthy communication and collaboration between the school and the parents. This median of communication and collaboration will lead to the development and establishment of a dynamic culture of learning and investment in the school’s learning environment.
Our honorable guest will be interviewed by John Bayramian (Head of Education at Hua Quan Village). John has more than 33 years of international academic leadership and pedagogical/administrative experience in various programs such as International Baccalaureate (IB), American, British, French Programs across USA, Europe and the Middle East.
Date & Time
2021.11.27 l Saturday l 11:00 Dubai Time – 15:00 Beijing Time
Free of Charge
Certificate of Attendance will be awarded
Duration: 1h30 minutes
Click here To Sign Up